FLUFFY, HIGH-PROTEIN PANCAKES WITH DANIELA!
- Ground oatmeal (1 cup)
- Vanilla protein powder (1 scoop)
- Ground flaxseeds (1 tbsp)
- Baking powder (1 tsp)
- Cinnamon (1 tsp)
- Dash of salt
- Nuts and raisins (1/4 cup, optional)
- Mashed banana (1)
- Eggs (2 whole OR 5 egg whites)
- Milk or milk alternative (1-2 tbsp)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tsp)
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir until wet combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Scoop batter onto griddle to make 8 pancakes. (If adding nuts/dried fruit add them here).
- Brown on both sides and serve! Bon Appetit!
Per serving – Calories: 98, Fat: 3g, Protein: 7g, Carbs 11g
Per serving (with ¼ cup nuts & raisins) – Calories: 123g, Fat: 4g, Protein 7g, Carbs: 15g
ABOUT THE RECIPE
Kickstart your morning with a power packed protein breakfast! Serve-up these delicious pancakes that’ll satisfy your hunger and boost your energy to take on the day. Eat them as is, or top with pure maple syrup, nut butter, or Greek yogurt. Enjoy!
Daniela is a nationally published health/fitness author, nutrition and fitness coach and wellness influencer. Her contributions have been featured in premiere publications and she works with leading brands to promote holistic health and wellness. She is the founder of DeeVita Wellness, where she provides personalized nutrition and fitness programs and aims to empower individuals to achieve and sustain their fitness goals. Daniela enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, writing her latest article, dancing between sets during workout sessions, and baking healthy treats!
Visit Daniela on her website, linked here, to learn more about the work she does!